Just in case you haven't been bombarded with music and shopping lists yet, Christmas is coming, and the Modern Nativity Scene is putting a modern spin on the birth of "baby J." Featuring selfies, Segways, and man buns, they really nail it (sorry!). There was probably no room for Joseph and Mary at the Airbnb, and Lord knows how the Internet would have torn Mary's pregnancy apart.
1. Mary and Joseph take a selfie with baby Jesus, who probably has his own Instagram already.
2. The three wise men and their mustaches roll up with a Prime delivery of their own.
3. The shepherd and his free-range animals.
4. The shepherd signs for the package by the stable's solar-powered roof.
5. Here's the gang all together.
Take in the full view.