Halloween is the best holiday we have, and not because of candy or sexy costumes. It's because of Nightmares Fear Factory's annual tradition of posting photos of people absolutely losing their sh*t in their haunted house. It's assumed they're just yelling inarticulate, guttural please for help, but there's no knowing for sure. So, here's a few guesses about what these poor tormented people are actually saying in their most vulnerable moments. Aside from, "I peed my pants a little."
1. "Sup, I'm Mr. Cool Guy."
2."We can't be a rainbow if everyone wears purple."
3. "I'm your seatbelt in life, mom."
4. "Did you say, 'Go Blue?'"
5. "Ugh, Ed Sheeran is playing again."
6. "Duhhh, my lunch was thiiiiiissss big."
7. " HOLD MY BAG, I'M GOING TO THE BATHROOM!!!!"
8. "Be supportive. Check my pits."
9. "Do you even lift?"
10. "I'm attracted to your BRRRAAAAAIIINNNNSSS."
11. "Filippo Brunelleschi was the founder of linear perspective!"
12. "Let's line up in order of bravery, bros."
13. "I'm not drunk. Who said I was? You are."
14. "All I need in this life of sin, is me and my girlfriend. And she needs that hat."
15. "Hi guys, I'm in the cast of 'The Lion King' and I feel a song coming on."
16. "My date is a statue of 'The Thinker' in a rain coat."
17. "I can't jump two people, yet. But we're all always growing."
18. "Ha ha, I feel silly today."
20. "The cheekbone's connected to the chin bone."
21. "Don't be alarmed, but your jacket tastes like mayo."
Or maybe they're all yelling, "FAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRT!!!!!!!!!!" because someone tooted.