National No Dirty Dishes Day is a fun holiday every May 18 that gives us all a break from our regular routine. A lot of time, money, and energy is spent every day on washing and drying dishes and putting them away. On National No Dirty Dishes Day, we're encouraged to take a break from all that and spend the time saved doing things for fun.
How to Observe National No Dirty Dishes Day
- Wash all your dishes the day before so that your sink and kitchen are all clean and sparkly. Or, don't wash any and let them pile up!
- If eating in, use disposable dinnerware. Just remember to make sure it's environmental friendly.
- If you really want to have fun, just eat all your meals out - make dirty dishes someone else's problem for this one day!
- If you don't own a dishwasher, maybe today is the day to get one installed. Make sure you get an energy efficient washer and that you use environmentally friendly detergent.
- Take advantage of No Dirty Dishes Day special offers in your area! Yes, that could mean free pizza.
Use #NoDirtyDishesDay to post on social media.