If you're wondering why your coworkers' sweaters are even uglier than usual today, that's because it's Ugly Christmas Sweater Day! The Christmas sweater is as much a part of the holidays as family fights, pine trees, and catchy tunes, but not all Ugly Christmas Sweaters are created equally ugly. Whether it's gross imagery, making light of serious mental illness, or perpetuating anti-Semitic stereotypes, these Christmas (and Hanukkah) sweaters might just ruin the holidays.
1. The "Dumb Pun on a Serious Mental Illness" Sweater.
2. The "Baby Jesus Being Pepper-Sprayed" Sweater.
3. The "Pun on the Stereotype That Jewish Girls Are High-Maintenance" Sweater.
4. The "Santa Would Never Cheat on Mrs. Claus!!!" Sweater.
5. The "Pole Pun" Sweater.
6. The "Nutcracker Pun That Won't Get You Laid" Sweater.
7. The "What If Testicles Were Bells?" Sweater.
8. The "Equality of the Sexes Means Both Boobs Jokes and Balls Jokes" Sweater.
9. The "If You Have to Put It on a Sweater, It's Probably Not True" Sweater.
10. The "Reindeer Threesome Orgy" Sweater.
11. The "Blowjob From Santa" Sweater.
12. The "Please Don't Bring Elvis Into This" Sweater.
13. The "That's a Misuse of the Apostrophe" Sweater.