As the pressures of Valentine's Day loom over both long and short term couples alike, folks are taking to Reddit to caution their fellow lovers of the absolute worst gifts they've ever gotten, given, or had the good fortune of just hearing about as a bystander. Some of these sound kind of fun, but remember, they didn't go well.
The following are decidedly not.
1. Shlong_Roy is probably still crying.
2. No one can say Samohkt's girlfriend doesn't know what he really wants.
My girlfriend gave me a pack of cigarettes because I was trying to quit smoking, and she thought it would help me relax.
3. RealAnthonyCamp tried to get things heated up.
4. Jasonhuang717 has a plan.
5. Cute move, W00dzy87.
I saved a patatoe in the freezer that was the perfect shape of a heart. I put it in there in June for February. When I got it out and proudly gave it to my wife it literally turned black and started leaking juices in front of her. In theory it was cute in practice it was like a death threat.
6. This does seem funny from the outside, wacht.
7. RabidPancakes lost a lover and gained a bro.
8. Bigfatguy64 snuck in here with some unexpected success.
9. AfricanSunset's SO absolutely cleaned up on the gifts.
10. Doobiedoo23 has more time for doobiedoos now.
11. Another reasonable dad with a reasonable reaction, from gfjq23.
12. This isn't even your story, GleichUmDieEcke.
There is a thread in r/relationships right now about this. There's a guy who is below average downstairs, right?
His girl asked him for a male prostitute so she could experience sex with a bigger dick again because she misses the feeling. After continuously telling him that his size doesn't bother her. Shitty partner right there
13. Samadhi05 is the winner and everyone loses.
14. Ophelias32's husband is the ultimate idiot.
15. Your relationship going okay, wall_hax?
16. Was it one of those puffy ones, makingmc?
17. Tsquare43 wins the cringe game. Did he mean to type "ex gf"?
18. Durpojones could pull it off as long as he didn't give that explanation.
This year I got my girlfriend a peequality product.
If you're not familiar with it, it's a purple sillicon plastic fake dick tube that allows girls to stand up to pee.
She marched in that womens protest earlier this year. So I thought if she wants to stand up for equality, what better way to do that than standing up to pee?