If you don't have anything nice to say, phrase it as a compliment.
People are sharing the most insulting backhanded "compliments" they ever received, and it's like a Hall of Fame of Passive Aggression. You can just see them all coming out of Regina George's mouth.
1. "Wow, you look so cute today! I didn't even recognize you at first"
2. "My friend was complaining about creeps hitting on her, then she told me 'I wish I could be invisible like you.'"
3. "'You actually look good!' The emphasis on 'actually' and the surprise in my friends voice still haunts me."
4. "Says someone else is super ugly, then 'You're even prettier than her!'"
5. "'Wow you're really good! I bet you could even play guitar if you wanted.' Said to me, after a gig. I'm a bassist."
6. "You're so funny! Now I get why she's dating you"
7. ''At least you don't look like a boy anymore'- when I was growing out my hair more."
© Copyright 2021 Someecards, Inc