The world is full of mysteries, and now thanks to this Reddit thread, the question of whether or not cows moo in regional accents doesn't have to be one of them.
People are sharing the "little-known but obvious facts" that immediately make people feel stupid when you tell them. Memorize all twenty two of these and bring them up at your next party.
1. "You’re twice as likely to be killed by a vending machine than by a shark."
2. "'Goodbye' is an abbreviation of 'God be with ye.'"
3. "That meme on Facebook that says 'your porn star name is the name of your first pet and the street you grew up on' was put out so tha't hundreds of gullible teenagers would post the answers to their bank security questions."
4. "The Los Angeles Angels is basically saying 'The The Angels Angels' when all in English."
5. "When you call someone a 'pussy' you aren't referring to the female reproductional organ, but the term 'pusillanimous' which means 'Coward,' 'Someone who lacks courage' or 'Cowardly' :)"
6. "The word 'helicopter' has two components. They aren't 'heli' and 'copter'. They are 'helico' and 'pter.'
'Helico' (helix) and 'pter' (wing, like with 'pterodactyl')"
© Copyright 2021 Someecards, Inc