To paraphrase The Beatles, when you find yourself in times of trouble, it's good to have someone come to you speaking words of wisdom.
A popular Reddit thread asked, "What has someone said to you that you can never forget?"
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
1. "If you don't follow your dream, you'll work for someone who did."
2. "Don't worry about what you look like. Nobody cares; they're too busy worrying about what they look like."
3. "The only person to never make a mistake, is the one who never tried anything."
4. "My dad told me, 'Don't practice until you can do it right - practice until you can't do it wrong.'"
5. "Someone once told me, when you fall halfway down the stairs no one ever says, 'Well f*ck, might as well just throw myself down the rest of the stairs.' Remember this when you blow your New Year's resolutions and then just give up on them or some similar circumstances."
6. "Well son, the funny thing about regret is... It's better to regret something you have done, than to regret something you haven't done."
7. "'I can teach it to you but I can't learn it for you.' Made me really reckon with how I concentrate and prioritize my studies."
© Copyright 2021 Someecards, Inc