It's a kid's job to eat, poop, and cry, and they certainly do that last one incredibly well.
A popular Reddit thread had parents sharing the nonsensical reasons their toddlers have had meltdowns, and they're hysterical (pun intended).
1. "I wouldn't let him get in the car parked next to us. Buddy, it's not out car!"
2. "He enjoys My Little Pony. However, we cannot refer to it as 'My Little Pony.' He can say My Little Pony, but my wife and I must refer to it as 'Your Little Pony' or he loses his little mind. It's adorable in the worst possible way."
3. "He loved being tickled so I was tickling him one day. He let out a huge fart and suddenly started crying and screaming. I ask him why he’s screaming and he replies with, 'I was saving that for later.' How and why would you save a fart?"
4. "Crying because she didn't get to go to her parent's wedding—7 years before she was born."
5. "That my mom was not my mom but her grandma."
6. "My two year old screamed bloody murder every time she finished the water I poured into her cup. She literally got mad because SHE drank all her water."
© Copyright 2021 Someecards, Inc