The only thing nastier than a bad recipe is a dish served with an extra ingredient that wasn't called for.
People dished on the worst accidents they've ever found in their meals at restaurants, and they range from metal tools to hair from down there.
Warning: much like the foods themselves, this list is not for people with weak stomachs. Who knew that the pubic area tends to get involved in food preparation?
Glass. When I was in 7th grade my family was eating one of those big family-style salads at an Olive Garden. I am weird and eat salad with a spoon. I put a spoonful of salad into my mouth and felt something cut the inside of my cheek while I bit down on something hard. I pulled out a bloody chunk of glass.
The restaurant accused us of lying, even though we didn’t ask for anything in return, we just wanted to let them know so no one else got hurt. Plus, if we were going to lie, why would my parents have chosen their 13-year-old daughter to be the target of salad-glass?! They did end up comping me and my dad’s meals, but we still paid for my mom’s and other siblings. -TheCloudsLookLikeYou