Between their Snapchatting, Nae Nae-ing and dabbing, the youths of today are plotting elaborate public stunts to ask one another to the prom. Involving animals, flashmobs, and various forms of choreography, these kids put more effort (and money) into their "promposals" than they ultimately will with their marriage proposals, mostly because they've already achieved their moment of viral fame. Here are some of the most over-the-top promposals that were probably a bigger deal than prom night itself.
1. The Chuck Norris cameo.
2. This laborious waste of cups.
3. A locker full of balls.
4. This crazy passive-aggressive approach.
5. Dogs. DOGS. DOGS!!!!!!!!!
Omg I would be the happiest girl! 😍 pic.twitter.com/YSoCAxrbeK— Prom Proposals (@besttproposals) April 17, 2016
6. No ifs, ands or butts.
7. A full pep rally.
A post shared by @eileen.v on
8. Irresistible Beyoncé tickets.
9. Bulldozing bullsh*t.
10. The hole thing.
11. The full FlashMob.
12. Free underwear.
13. Not just horseplay.
A photo posted by Connor Petherick (@connor_petherick) on
14. What a waste of taxpayer money.
Ambulances save lives, will you save me a dance at prom? pic.twitter.com/KEYa0RZPrc— ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (@ThePromposal) April 23, 2015
15. Um, have they seen the end of the movie?
A photo posted by Jacob Reed (@jacob.reed) on
16. That's gonna hurt.
17. A sticky situation.
18. 354 days, but who's counting?
19. The stuff of (John) Legend
This promposal is so cute😭😭😍 pic.twitter.com/wVsuEwKUUI— forever tan☀️ (@TanBiitches) April 15, 2016
20. A little bit of product placement.
A photo posted by adrian woodland (@adrianjoy) on
21. In plane sight.
22. Making the best of America's crumbling infrastructure.
24. Bringing out the big guns.
A video posted by Kaitlyn Joy (@kaitlyn_kantowski) on
25. Junk in the trunk.
A video posted by Cristian Morales (@cristian_cuhh) on