A mystery teacher became an internet scholar a few years back when SharkyTheSharkDog shared photos of the extra credit questions on their exams.
But then recently the questions went viral again on Imgur, and while the first six are really fun—you should see if you can get them all correct—the last one is pure torture in the form of public humiliation.
Don't read too quickly, students.
1. How many seasons was Full House on the air?
2. Complete the verse... I been in the game for ten years makin' rap tunes...
3. What color pants does Jake from State Farm wear?
4. Okay, this one's going to be tough for you.
"Yesterday during my lecture I quickly mentioned that only a pink pen will save you tomorrow. Draw a stick figure below in that pink pen."
5. Describe the dumbest conversation you overheard recently.
Guy: Do you like Bon Jovi?
Girl: No thanks, I don't eat Italian Food.
6. Including The Revenant, how many times has Leo DiCaprio been nominated for an academy award?
7. And this one's a true test of your reading strategy.
First person to read this, stand up proudly on your chair, and yell at the top of your lungs, 'Oh Captain, My Captain!' will receive a 95% on this exam.
*Just kidding. Name the drummer for The Beatles.
Pity the nerd who fell for that one.