Dildos. Drugs. Grandparents. Butts. What do these things have in common? They are often in the backgrounds of photos taken by people who leave their dildos, drugs, old people and naked butts out so often they didn't even notice that they were there. As more and more of our lives are captured in photos and videos, the risk of our embarrassing personal items/body parts continues to rise, until finally we'll be forced to hide all of our embarrassing things before we turn on our devices every morning because the world is one giant webcam. On the other hand, it won't be all bad because we'll get to look at everyone else's embarrassing stuff. Like these folks:
1. Most baby pictures are used to embarrass the kid later, but this little baby's foot photobomb will haunt dad for life.
2. New at-home weight-loss trick bends space itself. Physicists HATE her!
3. Hint: Aunt Sally is crouching behind grandpa.
4. 'Pis the season.
5. Kent is such a raging Kent.
6. Aww, never grow up, kid. Or turn around in the next few minutes.
7. Summertime, and the living is...creepily lurking in the background of girls' pictures.
8. Taken moments before the Keene, NH Pumpkinfest riot, which presumably started because OF THAT SCANDALOUS KISS!
9. OK, so maybe this throwback picture wasn't so crazy at the time, but it would definitely cause a background check (by Child Protective Services) on the parents today.
10. Mt. Rushmore is visited by millions of fans of Homer & Bart Simpson every year.
11. Apparently, their tour guide insisted this was the best photo op in the cave. What a dick.
12. Don't worry. She doesn't remember it.
13. Alright, fine. This background is pretty awesome. They actually tried to take another one and the same thing happened again.
14. Actually, if you look closely, literally everyone is taking a bad picture here.
15. Peemur. Yep. I went there. Peemur.
16. An oldie (and on TV), but a classic. Situational awareness, CNN. Try it sometime.
17. Fortunately, the genetics of intelligence are pretty complex, so don't give up on her yet.
18. This preppy scene before the OU vs UT game brings new meaning to "tailgate."
19. I promise to love you forever, no ifs, ands, or butts.
20. Not sure how this is a "surprise sandwich" unless it's surprise that he didn't know she had a boyfriend sandwiched between the surprise that he thought this was OK and the surprise bong.
21. Hard to tell which couple's the photobomber and which the photobombee.
22. Hopefully, they checked the caliber of the diaper before doing that.
23. To be fair, this guy is kind of a dick for making this photo all about him.
24. Man, there's just boobs coming out of the woodworks these days.
25. 5 minutes later he walked by again. And then 5 minutes after that. And so on.
26. Selfies really do reveal a lot more about you than you intend.
27. They got two copies so their kids can watch one that's never been sullied by adults watching it on crack.
28. A great part of traveling is seeing how other people behave on the beach.
29. Son, you'll always remember when I took your picture tonight in my tighty-whiteys.
30. Someone really did think of everything they needed for a romantic night. Right down to the clothes hanger and Miller High Life. And dildo.
31. That's a cute top. And a horrifying bottom.
32. It's, uh, just a long, curved toothbrush holder so she can freshen up at the dance.
33. She should've checked her background in real life, as well.
34. The only comfort is that this probably isn't America—our waterfronts aren't that nice.
35. In both beer pong and shadow puppetry, these two have great teamwork.
36. Babies are a great way to work out your triceps.
37. This was tweeted out by a university. Although more disconcerting is that old guy's no-knock entry.
38. Cigarette next to a pregnant lady in the foreground... whatever's going on in the background... actually, everything is wrong with this picture.
39. Allegedly, the person who posted this had it on their fridge for years before noticing.
40. Small and available beats huge and nonexistant.
41. Sometimes even white linen suits could stand to be a little breezier.
42. This is a brief way of summing up college.
43. In case you ever wondered what happened to the guy who built a 6-foot bong in college.
44. Someone's nephew wanted to share his video game stats. He also shared his love of beautiful, sensual women who love the same thing. Also, he is not TechnoViking.
45. If you turn the picture upside down, you can see the same shape between the glasses.
46. It turns out Christians find cows holy after all.
47. We must all be on the lookout for small men riding our family members.
48. Yeah, you're probably not going to have 147 updates anymore once this gets out.
49. The ass is coming from inside the house.
50. Some say she nose exactly what she's doing.
51. These women accidentally held a mirror up to their drug problems.
52. And why shouldn't Grandma be proud? Those muscles are made of her cooking.
53. I don't care if she is a little tall, young lady, you do not call a giraffe your grandma.
54. I assume we're all laughing at his Wall of Hats.
55. Oh my god, are those Uggs back there? That is revolting.
56. I'm pretty sure that man just successfully shoplifted some produce in his pants.
57. More like the cat should have checked the foreground of his picture, am I right?
58. Robin Thicke only ranks #58 on this list because this photo of him blurring some lines by groping some woman whose name was just part of his worldwide tour towards irrelevance.
59. There are times I'm glad the zoom technologies on CSI are impossible.
60. Could it be more disturbing? Try to rule out the possibility that it's a dead deer. See?
61. No wonder that man in the back doesn't need to care what he looks like.
62. I'm pretty sure the Wizard is in there too, but I can't find him!
63. The guy in the background is grabbing the gun in his underwear.
64. Follow-up question: his ball, where is it?
65. They're like cleavage twins, except one of the twins is way less attractive.
66. Those kangaroos took the only shot they had at making a sex tape involving Paris Hilton.
67. That woman is riding a mechanical bull, FYI, not receiving oral sex from Satan.
68. We understand, rocker lady. Bassists never get the groupies.
69. What makes this exponentially worse is he was being interviewed about the Boston bombing.
70. Why are his shades pixelated but not his ass in the mirror?
71. "And in the back, you can see James doing his pre-workout cleanse." (at 00:21)
72. Love and marriage, love and marriage, they go together like a baby and dru-ugs.
73. Guess there's more than one stuffed animal in this house. HEY-O. Sorry.
74. Maybe instead of Facebook you should upload this to, we don't know, the police?
75. Any kid who can steal the focus away from four pretty ladies is going places in life.
76. Stacks 'n stacks 'n stacks of high-quality printer paper.
77. Technically, that's in the foreground, but it started in the background, and they really should have checked.
79. That is an impressive backside...of that hill covered in graffiti.