You've complained about your landlord. But in the depths of various AskReddit threads on the Internet, they're complaining about you right back. Hopefully you're not the subject of one of the following rants, because that would mean you're a disgusting, filthy hoarder of your own poop.
Or worse. You're a cat lady.
1. Oldenoughtono isn't sure what's worse: kiddie pools or live chickens.
2. Ayleesha has a similar choice between what's worse: a cat lady or a poop lady?
1. Human. Shit. Everywhere. We had a tenant in a 40 year old apartment complex who was a hoarder or something. This person was evicted for failure to comply with certain provisions of their lease, and when we went to inspect, the smell was unbearable. There was shit in every plumbing fixture. The toilet was full and overflowing, the bathroom sink was full, the bathtub was half full, the kitchen sink... Everywhere. There was a pile of cigarette butts on the kitchen counter, they'd just stub them out on the counter. We couldn't rent that unit for a while.
2. The cat lady This was in a top floor 1 bedroom apartment of about 650 square feet. We got complaints about the smell emanating from this apartment. Upon inspection, we found a sea of cats living there with two people. Dozens of cats. When we called animal control, it took every truck in the city several trips. The final count? 62 cats? I love cats, but that's too much.
3. Well yeah, muxman's reasonably not pleased about the "latex-dog poo lasagna."
4. Here's one with a clearly preferable option. Even though Mchccjg12 probably hates them both.
1. They refused to pay the electric bill, and then after we had their electricity disconnected, they used a long pole to reconnect it.
2. They burned their own house down in a fit of rage
5. This guy's not a landlord, but he knows how they think.
6. Throwaway1242014 gives a side of advice to go with the entree of concrete drains.
7. At least Shilpdogg's tenant was probably pretty loaded?
8. Tommysmuffins clarifies that rattle can = spray paint.
9. Flounder19's story is the reason history is the best subject.
10. And Bonesnapcall's story is the reason politics is the worst subject.
11. Meanwhile, the landlord Turnpikenorth isn't even mad, he's just impressed.
12. Marij13 gives the other cat lady on this list a run for her catnip.
13. Caluca5's story is not funny. At all. Until the end.
14. After all that, Angelofpity's tale is really just adorable.
15. Nachoqueen has a royally messed up story. Please, don't get any ideas. Your landlord doesn't deserve it.
Tenants lived upstairs for 3 months, didn't pay the third month's rent, called in (as me) to cut off my utilities, reported me to Children's Division for child abuse... moved out leaving 18 bags of garbage & reported me to the fire department for the garbage hazard.