I'm too lazy to even write a full email so here is what I'm thinking of sending him in lieu of my two-weeks notice.
1. A guy jumping over his desk to fight another guy.
This is a great GIF if I want to be really honest about how I feel every time I get an email from my boss. But I don't condone violence, so I'm thinking this won't do.
2. A guy walking into a lake.
This one is really to the point, though I worry it would get misconstrued as a suicide note, and that's not what I'm saying. I'm happy with my life, but this job makes me feel like drowning myself. Huge difference.
3. This one of a panda destroying things in an office.
I'm leaning toward this one. Mostly because after I quit, I'm going to be about as lazy as a caged panda.
4. Gene Wilder yelling "You Get Nothing!"
The next time someone at this job asks me to do anything tedious, I want to send this, and walk out!
5. This one of Homer eating pizza in the shower that serves as what job I actually want after this one.
If I get asked what I plan on doing after this job, I want to just send this.
6. This one of a guy jumping out of a window.
Again, I don't really want to jump out a window, but if I did, I think this is the only reaction I'd get.
7. This one of guys pretending to be on a crew team (hopefully) rowing out of an office.
My job feels like I'm rowing through a fake sea. This really emphasizes it.
8. This one of Jim Carrey typing in anger.
I'd rather hear another anti-vaccine rant than work here another day.
9. Or maybe this one of the lady from 'Black Books' typing without even caring what she's writing.
This is what every blogger looks like at some point.
10. This one of Beadie from 'The Wire' sorta giving the finger on an episode of 'The Office.'
I share in her elation and her sadness.
11. These two dudes dancing (again, I hope) out of their office.
I'm so excited to quit, I'm dancing in my seat!
12. Raven Symone doing whatever this is.
I just want to celebrate my last day at the office by—uh-oh.
I just realized without a job, I probably won't be able to pay my rent in NYC. I should probably have found another job before I...
Maybe I won't quit.
My job isn't that bad. I mean, I did get paid to make this list.
Does any one have any good GIFs for groveling to get your job back? Need one ASAP. I'm frightened.
(All GIFs via Giphy)