Cheating on your romantic partner is a two-part act of wickedness: Not only are philanderers guilty of betrayal, but they’re so arrogant as to think that they can get away with it. Spoiler alert: They never get away with it. These wronged exes got on Reddit to prove it, and revealed the ridiculous ways they caught their two-timing spouses and lovers.
1. SlanginPIe thought her dude was a family man—he was. More than once.
Got a ridiculously irate phone call one morning from some woman asking why I kept texting her boyfriend, and that I was ruining their family .... Her boyfriend was my husband.
2. “What’s that now?” - Hamsternoir
She was having an argument with a housemate and they shouted at her (with me in the room) at least I'm not cheating on my fiance.
She moved out less than a week later.
3. Come on, mastiction, lots of friends give each other bikini car washes. Totally fine.
I thought it was fairly obvious when she let her best guy friend stay at her house every weekend. I called it quits when I drove up and she was washing his car for him while wearing a bikini.
4. You sure, futur1stik? You sure these strange things you’ve never seen before aren’t something you wear on your body once a week?
Found underwear that didn't belong to me, despite him desperately trying to convince me that they were mine.
5. For MiloMolly, it’s complicated.
After we broke up.
Literally 5 hours after we broke up he updated his Facebook relationship status to "engaged" to a girl who i thought he was just friends with. She uploaded a photo showing off the ring with the caption "he finally asked and i said yes!"
6. That’s some impressive, Law & Order-level detective work, mayfi944.
1) we shared a family plan for phone service that I was the administrator of. Weird stuff has been happening so I did a little research. Saw he was texting and calling the same number a lot so I asked phone carrier for transcripts and saw all the dirty stuff he had been texting to the other girl.
2) Friend sent me a screenshot of my then bf from tinder. I check his phone and he didn't have the app. So I downloaded tinder onto his phone to find out he had an active account and was actively engaged in messaging and meeting up with girls and he had just been deleting the app from his phone when he was hanging out with me.
7. They’re not making it back into squidwardtortelIini’s Top 8 anytime soon.
Back when Myspace survey quizzes were popular, I was reading one that she posted. A question on the quiz read "Who was the last person you kissed/had sex with?" The answer was not my name...
8. Sounds like Kristy to us, brewless. Possibly Claudia. Maybe Stacey.
She wrote it in her diary, and our babysitter snooped, read it, and told me.
9. For Ranga_Unchained, the cheating was coming from inside the house.
He was in the basement of the house we had JUST BOUGHT TOGETHER having phone sex with her not realizing that the sound would travel through the vents. It sucked at the time but in hindsight he did me a huge favor.
10. That’s just plain awkward, GrandmasterSexay.
My girlfriend and her boyfriend drunkenly stumbled into a bedroom and started making out on the bed.
That I was in.
11. It was bad timing and cruelty that clued in 5tr4nGe.
Oh boy, story time, so, I'd been with this girl for 2 years, I was madly in love with her, I was going to propose.
Bought a ring, went to pay her a surprise visit, walked in because I had a key, found her in bed with another man.
Threw the box with the ring at her, walked out, drove off, never looked back.
Got about 5 miles away, pulled over and broke down crying.