There are three reasons to stay friends with your jerkface ex on Facebook: to see them get fat, to see them get dumped, and to shame them when they least expect it. Here are 11 exes who waited patiently for the right moment to serve up a scorching hot Facebook burn. So worth it.
1. Step one for having a mature divorce: not forgetting you're Facebook friends with your ex.
2. Karma is a b*tch, and so is your ex.
3. When you're better at growing a goatee than you are at relationships.
4. How to find out if your ex is still "burning" for you.
5. Maybe if we promise criminals Facebook likes they'll all confess this easily.
6. Maybe he was drunk the entire time he was posting this meme?
7. Love is hard, punctuation is harder.
8. The only thing worse than being friends with one ex on Facebook is being friends with two exes on Facebook.
9. Silence can speak volumes about your relationship with your ex.
10. Hackers need love too.
11. If you are not friends with your ex on Facebook, then prepare to get a lot more creative with your burns.