Why do couples recreate old photos? Well, for one, they may just want to prove to the world that they’re not ageless vampires. The other reason could be to remind folks that their relationship is (insert old adage about love and aging here). Whatever the reason, check out these couples that recreated old photos of themselves, sometimes several decades after the original image was taken.
1. LeviSnutz's best friend married "the girl of his dreams" at the age of three.
2. This guy's grandparents celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary by replicating a romantic throwback pic.
3. Disconaldo and his wife recreated their '96 prom photo. He thinks his wife might be a vampire.
4. This former flower girl and ring bearer decided to get married 20 years later.
5. This couple celebrated their 40th anniversary in a badass way.
6. Chinese couple Cao Yuehua and Wang Deyi got hitched in 1945.
In regard to recreating their old photos, Deyi jokingly said to her husband: "When we are both 100-years-old, we will come back again, OK?"
7. If it weren't for mattkruse, this dreamy recreated-wedding-photo wouldn't exist.
8. Baby Aubrey and baby Mike shared a blanket, then decided to share the rest of their lives together. The pair started dating in 2012, and they got married in July 2015.
9. This couple maintained a loving relationship and a '56 Chevrolet 210.
10. Prince Philip and Queen Elizabeth still cheesing it since 1947.
Lesson: if your old couple photo is super grainy, re-capture it with a modern camera and post it on the Internet, and people will totally look at it.