First dates are the worst, they're just a series of question after question until you can find some common ground. It's an interrogation over cocktails. Fortunately, the lunatics over at Reddit have shared 10 of their best first-date questions to make sure your date isn't any crazier than you. Ready? Go!http://giphy.com/gifs/jU2ZYjA8ngdKU
1. clipsparapapel17 thinks you should get batsh*t right off the bat.
2. ToFat2Run demands their date become an impromptu novelist. http://giphy.com/gifs/online-nicolas-KWzzTbkhDvmQU
4. petsymmetry knows that you can treat for the soprano sax, but it will never really go away.
5. dazed-and-amused wants to kill the mood forever.http://giphy.com/gifs/date-kennedy-bookshelf-rdu6s6JuOPXcA
6. Fyrefawx wants to make sure all nerd requirements are met.
7. Hopefully, 99mg only asks this on a date with a professional therapist.http://giphy.com/gifs/disney-the-little-mermaid-insult-CSRlrzDb0JX2w
8. styenwatson11 just wants to know the basics.
9. Senor_Pepe_Frog just wants to make sure his date is legally allowed to consent.http://giphy.com/gifs/hot-potato-14hUaytULJ9Nte
10. And finally, RealGBK has one question that has no bearing on how a relationship would go.