Loss of sexual attraction is so common in marriages that, if it didn't sound disgusting, it would be reasonable to replace "for better or worse" to "for better or when your partner doesn't want to have sex anymore." So what do people do when they've lost that heat? 12 people shared how they make things work till death to them part. Surprisingly, no one mentioned cheating.https://giphy.com/gifs/butterflies-breakfast-club-W9WbwpHe1YccU
1. PuppyPavilion just focused on her own orgasms.
2. FrismFrasm has a friend that tackled the problem from the top down.
3. NewNormandy7 went back to the beginning.https://giphy.com/gifs/hulu-cbs-webster-3o7TKQJ5dwUIWma4JW
4. FoxxyRin had to learn compromise from day one.
5. SheaRVA replaced sex with watching their dogs. https://giphy.com/gifs/crazy-family-guy-lol-D12CsrRNv7gL6
7. BigBlueBox12 leaves the bunnies out of it.
8. Darth_Pyre knows that attraction is only a light switch away.
9. Unicorn_toots_ answer is "not the most awesome thing ever."
10. gizzardgullet has some advice if you are the most patient person in the world and potentially kinky. https://giphy.com/gifs/eCiz5g7WxQpb2
11. CiderDrinker has a checklist of things to do. The first one will be tough.
12. And finally, TheNewGuyAgain just makes sure he gets the job done.