It's easy to assume when the guy who has been texting you every day suddenly ghosts, it's because he's found someone else. According to the men on reddit, however, it can be much more complicated than that. Here are 13 explanations guys gave for disappearing that go way beyond "I met someone new."
1. RandomUsername416 ghosted because he felt like he was doing all the work.
2. Wakkajabba discovered too many smiley faces can cause a frownie.
3. Jesstosterone got sick of the games.
4. DabidoZ didn't want to compete for greatness.
5. DotaXLeague found a better use for his texting fingers.
6. surnguy decided he wasn't a can for your conversation trash.
7. Not_Me_But_A_Friend stopped when he got a clue.
8. CaptainShawerma became too busy celebrating Festivus.
9. RemoteProvider was left with questions of his own.
10. My_Names_Jefff did not want to flirt with disaster.
Told me she wanted to be friends. She still wanted us to talk flirty because its fun. Just said fuck that