Sending a sext (or a picture of one’s genitals) can be a bold gesture, and with that risk comes the very distinct possibility, if not probability, that the person on the receiving end is not going to like having received that sext. At that point, you’ve got two options: 1) own it and apologize and move on, or 2) pathetically act like you were kidding and have no one believe you.
1. A load of bull.
2. Never were more bets hedged.
3. No way was it even close to April.
4. At least she cut him off before he said anything really embarrassing.
5. Peter, Peter, pride eater.
6. Complimenting dimples is way weirder anyway.
7. Alpha male.
8. Stupid unconscious brain.
9. "If you change your mind / I'll be first in line…"