Oh, the art of the Tinder opener. Many people go for tried-and-true methods like a simple "yes or no" question followed by a clever way to get the phone number. Some guys use emojis, some impersonate Forrest Gump, and others lay out the entire relationship in a single message. With all these different tactics available, it's hard to know which way to go. The latest trend in the seductive arts appears to be making a pun on a girl's name that it is so cheesy it's a Dad Joke. Here are the finest examples of this new trend, with varying degrees of success.
1. He's a monster.
2. It's possible she's named after the NSync song.
3. Dank meme reference, brah.
4. Or Acast, if that's a girl's name.
5. To quote ABBA, "The winner takes it all."
6. Alicia's a bit slow on that one.
7. I don't think Aleta's much of a Supertramp fan.
8. Did you know the Keri-Ann War never officially ended?
9. "Everything makes sense."
10. Is this how Clooney broke the ice with his wife?
11. Loving would be easy if her colors were like his dream.
12. Their son will be Leonie's Son, which sounds kind of like Liam Neeson.
13. Does he have a penis or is he like a Kendall?
14. Can't believe the Madeleine line worked.
15. Better than "Heil, what's up?"