This couple started their married life off with a bang. Literally.
Iowa newlyweds-to-be Krissi and Shane McCollow rented a party bus to drive them and their friends to the church on their wedding day. Sounds fun, right? What they probably didn't expect was for the bus to literally catch on fire.
The couple's wedding photographer, McKaila Hanna, told ABC News that they started to suspect something was amiss when the bus become extremely warm during the ride.
"The bride and groom asked the driver to adjust the heat a little bit, then it started getting kind of smoky and almost too cold so thought we should have him turn the heat back on," she said. "Nothing happened, and even more smoke started to come into the bus. It was hazy in there."