5. The characters of "Breaking Bad" as characters on "The Simpsons." This totally sweet drawing was created by Belgian artist and Simpsons lover Adrian Noterdaem. He draws a bunch of other favorite TV characters in Simpsons-style as well on his blog. (via drawthesimpsons.tumblr.com)
4. This obituary for Walter White published in the Albuquerque Journal. It was paid for by David Layman, a science teacher and huge fan of the show, with contributions from members of the Facebook group "Unofficial Breaking Bad Fan Tour." They were looking for closure, and an obituary is about as much closure as you can get (here's ours for Hank and Gomez). Kudos to the AJ for being like, yes, we need this. (via Albuquerque Journal)
3. Century 21's Craigslist ad for the Whites' house. I don't know why anyone would want to live in that house since it's obviously cursed, but maybe Carol wants to buy it and rent it out. The ad has since been taken down, but just goes to show you those photos they use in real estate ads are not very accurate. (via Creative Review)
2. Stephen Colbert kidnaps Vince Gilligan and sticks him in a basement to demand more episodes. It's what we'd all like to do deep down, because as we learned from the show, we're all capable of incredible cruelty. (via Colbert Nation)
1. If Breaking Bad took place entirely on Facebook. We don't know how to say goodbye, either! But our Facebook recaps are a good place to start.