Advertising

< CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE >

< CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE >

Yes it's honest, but no salesman ever got rich off of being honest. Especially when that salesman is trying to pawn off a device that everyone already knows was touched 75% of the time by someone while they were masturbating (that's national average, the other 25% of the time... extreme couponing). Selling your computer this way is the same as announcing "I masturbated today" right after being introduced to someone. Of course you did. We all did! Society is about keeping it to yourself so we can all continue shaking hands.