Number 7 is really on point.
if Kim K would have REALLY wanted to break the internet.. #TheDress pic.twitter.com/LElN4hztu1
— Maddy (@maddyharry18) February 27, 2015
Kim Kardashian has a typical extrovert's reaction to the dress.
The Dress has really been challenging everyone's sense of perception. Is it blue and black or white and gold? The most important thing to remember is that we all see the world differently. Especially introverts. If you are an introvert, maybe you'll recognize some of the stuff on this list. If you have a loved one who's an introvert, here are some important things to understand when talking to them about The Dress.
1. When you need to take breaks and recharge after talking too long about The Dress.
Thank you to #TheDress, for single handedly destroying my productivity today pic.twitter.com/fhLBpgnbW0
— Eddy Davis (@EddyZDavis) February 27, 2015
2. When your friend wants to invite more people over to talk about The Dress, and you don't want to sound like a dick by saying no.
A resolution RT @BehrPaint: Technically, #thedress is French Melody PPQ-17 & Eagle Rock S-H-730 pic.twitter.com/Af4RWFBBZd
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) February 27, 2015
3. When people stop inviting you places because you keep canceling plans to discuss The Dress.
UPDATE: @Oreo and others have shown up fashionably late to #TheDress party. http://t.co/BJRad7bUrg pic.twitter.com/cO08LOZoOX
— Adweek (@Adweek) February 27, 2015
4. When your ride at a party doesn't want to leave early, and no one seems to understand your distress that you have to stay and talk more about The Dress.
What's the big deal about #TheDress? Now color changing comic books would be cool! pic.twitter.com/7Slt6GMTZ9
— Free Comic Book Day (@Freecomicbook) February 27, 2015
5. That feeling of dread that washes over you when the phone rings and you're not mentally prepared to chat about The Dress.
End of the story #TheDress pic.twitter.com/ggvgctpqg1
— blue and black (@glappyeverlark) February 27, 2015
6. When you hear, “What color is The Dress?" or “Why are you so quiet?" for the umpteenth time.
Hey Hodor, what color is #TheDress? pic.twitter.com/ZoE0QCjdHD
— Daenerys Targaryen (@GoT_Dany) February 27, 2015
7. When you have an awesome night out speculating about The Dress, but have to deal with feeling exhausted for days after the fact.
The debate is over. #TeamBlackAndBlue #TheDress pic.twitter.com/7lppDiYDdw
— The Peanuts Movie (@PeanutsMovie) February 27, 2015
8. When you're really excited to go out, but those good feelings don't last long enough to get through one conversation about The Dress.
This is why I prefer only black. #TheDress pic.twitter.com/p1X7K7lyef
— Jon Snow (@JonSnowBastrd) February 27, 2015
9. When someone calls you out for daydreaming too much about The Dress.
Casual Night On the Internet Leads to Existential Crisis for Cookie Monster: http://t.co/3lOrFGoqL8 #TheDress pic.twitter.com/4ItYr3emTt
— Above Average (@AboveAverage) February 27, 2015
10. Finally: I'm not depressed, angry or upset. I'm an introvert! That just means that I'm special and need to be alone to recharge so I can talk more about The Dress. #BlueandBlack
My timeline summed up #TheDress pic.twitter.com/WxeyFSjUM0
— JUST a GIRL (@WordsOf_Emotion) February 27, 2015