In the course of their work, police see kids get up to a lot of stuff. As evidenced by this Reddit thread, that stuff is sometimes weird. Or so harmless and far from illegal that it's hilarious. As show in these 13 stories, it's often the case that instead of reprimanding anybody, the cops laugh it off and get in on the joke.
1. Signing and driving don't mix.
2. They did it for the Insta.
3. Kids do love sparkles.
4. To be fair, that's a suspicious amount of trail mix.
5. Judging by this thread, cops see a lot of dildos.
6. Live Action Role Playing is criminally fun.
7. Hopefully this guy's wife didn't find out.
8. These kids absolutely told their friends about this.
9. How to scare a veteran and cop.
10. Security guards are judge-y.
11. Cops were unimpressed with these kids' camo.
12. Radio scanner was totally worth it.
13 . Cops just want to have fun, too.
If these cop stories teach anything, it's that suspicious kids are often just being super lame.