Things got more serious last week on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians,' but this week the family is back to their old tricks: boobs, butts, arguing over who's the famousest, and vacations.
Have you missed wondering what it's like to fail at keeping up with the Kardashians? Here are five moments from this week's trip to Montana that made us want to give up on their demands to continue watching their every move, as if one day we might be able to make the same ones:
1. When you talked to your mother about your growing breasts, it wasn't in terms of how many thousands of dollars' worth of diamonds they can display.
2. When people say your sister is more famous than you it's because she was homecoming queen 20 years ago and neither of you left town.
3. When your family member becomes a national conversation starter, you don't have the option of jumping out of a helicopter to escape.
4. No one sends anyone in your family a box of vibrators, no matter how much of a medical necessity it clearly is.
5. Your recently divorced dad's house doesn't have a BYOH policy.