The only gross part of this photo is that he's sitting on a Wendy's kitchen floor.

Man, it just seems like all the cool kids are ignoring health department regulations lately, huh?

A Wendy's employee was caught pouring soft serve directly into his mouth. The other big Wendy's story this week, their 9-patty T-rex burger, was delightful, but this one is somehow even more digusting than 9 sizzling piles of ground cow. Our immediate reaction—to never go to Wendy's again—isn't really fair, considering the kids running McDonald's and Burger King are almost definitely doing this, too. But as the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand people at other fast food chains being gross.

Sources: Reddit | KTLA