Transgender people are sharing photos to shed light on the transition process, celebrating the journey they take to represent their true selves.
Activist Gabrielle Diana started the hashtag #MomentsInTransition, and it's heartwarming to see people highlight the moments that make them feel awesome.
People from all over the world are sharing their own journeys and, by connecting with each other, reviving your faith that the Internet can actually be a nice place.
Here are some of the biggest milestones in transitioning, as shared by trans people:
1. When the clothes help your confidence.
2. When you feel you look grown up.https://twitter.com/memekendrick/status/714962447862480897
3. When you first cut your hair.
4. When you wear what you want.
5. When the hormones make things right.
6. When you see how far you've come.
7. When you come out.
8. When you feel comfortable in your skin.
9. When you start T.
10. When you take control.
11. When you celebrate pride.
12. When you first get a binder.
13. When your name is finally yours.
14. When you fall in love.
15. When you finally see yourself.https://twitter.com/MagnificentMrsM/status/715171900557623296