If you’ve ever watched “Orange is the New Black,” you know there are some hot women in prison.
And some that are not so hot.
OK it’s a TV show, so the attractiveness of the inmates doesn’t necessarily reflect that of the general United States prison population. But, there is one Twitter feed that proves there are some real beauties behind bars.
Mugshot Baes has a stunning collection of the best-looking female domestic abusers, thieves, and public drunks you’ve ever seen.
Right now, they’re offering a cash prize to anyone who can turns in the hottest mugshot.
Here are some of the hottest felonious females on @Mugshotbaes.
1. Harboring aliens? She can probe me any time.
2. Firearm posession? More like possession of my heart.
3. She's a yoga instructor, right?
4. That's hot.
5. Is it just me or was she on "Twin Peaks"?
6. You don't need to steal when you look like that.
7. She has that, "Hand me the microfilm, Mr. Bond" kinda look.
8. DUI? Look at her eyes, she was definitely D U High.
9. That smirk!
10. The Catwoman eyebrows got me purring.
11. DUI? Let me guess, SoCo?
12. She may be crying but that stare is cold-blooded. This is the type of chick who can cry without blinking.
13. Disorderly conduct? C'mon, she looks sweet as pie.
14. Chill chick. She gets popped for DUI and is like, "Shit happens." *Shrug*
15. Shoplifting? With those eyes I'd buy her anything in the store.
16. Theft? More like, "she stole my heart."
17. "I guess I was like being disorderly or something. Whatevs."
18. She cocked her head to one side like she's on Insta.
19. Domestic violence? I'd pay her to slap me around a few times.
20. I'd do 20 years to life with her.
21. Dear god, where was she when I was 14?
22. Criminal mischief? I'm sure she was just being cute.
23. Those Bambi eyes can look right into your soul.
24. She'd be the perfect partner in crime.
25. She's cute but has that UFC fighter look in her eyes. "I told you to take out the trash!" Pow!
26. On some gals it's just a mole, on her it's a beauty mark.
27. There's no way she wasn't a cheerleader. "Gimme an 'F,' gimmie an 'E,' gimmie an 'L,' gimmie an 'O,' gimme an 'N.' What's that spell?