Women's bodies are complicated.
Sex talks between parents and their children can be uncomfortable, and sex education in most of America is severely lacking. All I remember from high school was my teacher stretching a condom over her entire fist and telling the class, "boys, do you think you're too big for this? Always wear a condom, there's no excuse." There's nothing more intimidating than a gym teacher forced to teach sex ed with a raised fist and a passionate platform.
Most of the time, though, a lot of important information gets lost. A recent Reddit thread asked users, "Men of Reddit: what is the most incorrect thing you ever previously believed about women’s anatomy?" and the answers are, well...
If I could suggest any area to investigate more thoroughly, little boys and men seem to be very confused about the function of women's butts. Enjoy!
1. Never trust a mole.
2. Slut-shaming is wrong in all its forms.
3. Wouldn't be surprised if this was a porn genre.
4. Directions are hard.
5. It's worth the journey.
6. Nothing but the butt.
8. Oh, no.
9. Ok, clearly this is a popular problem.
10. Lord help us.
11. There's nothing there!
12. Makes sense.
13. 'Cause my body too bootylicious.
14. Ovaries are everywhere.
15. Truly a lot to unpack here.
16. Balls for everyone!
17. Horror show.
18. It's never too late to read a book!
19. Weather-influenced mini boners!
20. This would be awful.
21. Sound logic.
22. This is adorable, though.
23. If only in our dreams...
Cheers to education!