Celebrities are fulfilling their sacred duties as public figures to use their powers for good: Imploring their fans to vote in the 2016, while demonstrating their political savvy and just how down they are to make jokes in the process.
These works of art—ranked by funniness, informativeness, and wow factor—just might inspire you to get out of bed on November 8th and do something (and that something is to vote).
12. "Sensual Pantsuit Anthem" — Lena Dunham
Wow Factor: 6
Best moment: "No. Lena, no. Lena Dunham, nooooooooooo."
11. "Ham4Vote" — Lin-Manuel Miranda, Renée Elise Goldsberry, and the Broadway cast of Hamilton
Wow Factor: 10 (How "America" can so seamlessly replace "Angelica")
Best moment: "You tweet and you snap and you gawk but if you don't show up to vote, it's all just talk."
10. "If Congress Was Your Co-Worker" — Chris Pine
Wow Factor: 7 ("This frightens AND arouses me.")
Best moment: The entire Bob bit. Poor Bob.
9. "We Are America" — John Cena
Funniness: 3, but on purpose.
Informativeness: 10 (Cena knows his stats)
Wow Factor: 10 (Cena knows his stats!)
Best moment: "Remember: to love America is to love all Americans."
8. "Katy Perry Votes Naked"
Informativeness: 8 (She skimmed the Constitution, you guys.)
Wow Factor: 7
Best moment: Perry's delivery of "Covered in slime!"
7. "Hey New Hampshire, Let's Vote!" — Ben Affleck
Wow Factor: 10 (It's nice to see the sanctimonious, sad Batfleck be silly again.)
Best moment: One word. "Cah."
6. "What Do You Care About?" —Leonardo DiCaprio,Julia Roberts, Emma Stone, Robert De Niro, Kendall Jenner, and more.
Funniness: 0 (But in their defense, it's not meant to be funny)
Wow Factor: 10 (Donald Faison's powerful moment)
Best moment: Jonah Hill's new beard.
5. "Selina Meyer's Message to Millennials" — Julia Louis-Dreyfus & Tony Hale
Wow Factor: 7 (It was too short to really wow.)
Best moment: "It was cold on Election Day."
4. "Weather with Keegan-Michael Key"
Wow Factor: 10
Best moment: "It's not all bad news: The rise in both temperature and existential misery will be cooled by the nuclear winter coming from the southeast."
3. "Holy Sh*t (You've Got to Vote)" — Rachel Bloom & Friends
Wow Factor: 10 (Patti LuPone! The harmonies!)
Best moment: "No one does Hitler like Hitler, but break up 'Mein Kampf' into tiny parts and reads like a Trump rant on Twitter."
2. "Get Out the Vote" — Beyoncé, Jay Z, Chance the Rapper, Big Sean, and J. Cole
Wow Factor: 10 ("Beyoncé" is French for "WOW Factor")
Best moment: “So many people fought for these rights. So many people lost their lives for us to have the opportunity to vote. I think we owe it to them—it's a major disservice if we don't go out and let our voice be heard."
1. "Save the Day.Vote"—The Avengers and everyone else.
Wow Factor: 10 (As Julianne Moore says, "Just a sh*t ton of famous people.")
Best moment: "Yeah. Really."