Monday, February 1st is the Iowa Caucus—the first official Day of Reckoning in the 2016 campaign. While Iowa (and the rest of the country) has been inundated with ads and speeches for months, people are still trying to make day-of efforts to support their favorite candidates. Thus, Iowans are sporting swag out the gills today, and the gear is great (and in some cases, weird, like the Bernieasaurus).
1. The dank meme button.
2. The shirt that's meta for photographers.
3. The sign that references old World War II propaganda.https://twitter.com/CarlMcClary/status/694223954945290240
4. This fiery Feel the Bern pin.
5. The Broad City-Hillary crossover episode shirt.
6. The pleasantly surprising shirt.
7. The Bernie cookie.
8. The honest signs.
9. The punny throwback shirt.https://www.instagram.com/p/BBQDtUmmkPv/?tagged=iowacaucus
10. The personalized shirt.
11. This Democratic Socialist dragon.https://www.instagram.com/p/BBQATA5JbRn/?tagged=iowacaucus
12. The onesie with a humanizing perspective.
13. The underwear that could get sh*ttier than the Republican field.
14. The bipartisan cookies.
15. The table that will remind you that Rand is still running.
16. The Bernie Bear.https://www.instagram.com/p/BBO6PGgyCa1/?tagged=iacaucus
17. The Jeb! dog.