Michelle Obama is not just a history-maker (the first black First Lady, waking up every day in a house built by slaves), she's kind of the country's dream mom. And in honor of another former FLOTUS possibly becoming POTUS, let's look back at Michelle's eight years in the White House, the entirety of which was spent making you feel bad for not working out enough (but, like, in a fun way).
1. Let's start with the obvious: her killer DNC speech.
2. When she trash-talked Prince Harry.
3. When she did Carpool Karaoke.
4. When she struggled not to laugh at George W. Bush's dance moves.
5. When she consistently proved that she could kick our butts.
6. And, okay, Michelle Obama's fashion sense isn't the most important thing about her, but man, remember this outfit?
7. And this one?
8. And of course you remember this one.
9. When she joined Snapchat and was a big dork about it.
10. Every time you saw evidence of her extremely enviable marriage.
14. COME ON.
15. The fact that she's friends with Beyoncé.
16. When she rapped. For real.
17. When even kids couldn't help but compliment her.
18. Her reaction to meeting a 106-year-old woman.
19. And, again, when she let herself be the biggest dork in the world.
God bless you, you lovable, fashionable vegetable nerd.