Donald Trump has had a hell of a time finding people willing to perform at his inauguration on Friday, but it would finally seem that the President-elect has amassed a list of entertainers fit for his big celebration. Just in time, too, because it was really looking like The Donald was going to have to make an inauguration day playlist and plug in his iPod for the occasion (and no one wants to hear The Apprentice theme song played on repeat all night). Here is a list of the 18 acts willing to sell their souls perform for President Trump at his inauguration.
1. The Radio City Rockettes doing a routine to "Help!" by The Beatles.
2. Scott Baio performing a monologue from "Death of a Salesman."
3. Jimmy Fallon just giggling for 6 minutes straight.
4. The Teddy Roosevelt robot from Disney World’s Hall of Presidents will be making an appearance.
5. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir will be singing “Lock Her Up” in three part harmony.
6. This Nazi youth will be singing "Tomorrow Belongs to Me" from Cabaret.
7. Tiffany Trump will be doing all the dances from ballet recitals her father has missed over the years.
8. Paul Anka
9. A bunch of guns shooting to the tune of “God Bless America.”
10. Since the Bruce Springsteen cover band pulled out of performing, Chris Christie will singing Bruce Springsteen karaoke.
11. A juggling act from those scary clowns who were all over the news this summer.
12. Michael Richards recreating his historic set from the Laugh Factory. Yep, that one.
13. Dreamgirls alum Jennifer Holliday pulled out from performing at the inauguration, but luckily Trump found this worthy replacement.
14. Whichever ‘USA Freedom Kid’ hasn’t sued Trump for not paying her yet.
15. Ivanka Trump will be jumping out of a cake.
16. A “Russia’s Puppet” show.
17. Those Russian dancers who expel the Jews from Anatevka in Fiddler on the Roof.
18. Hillary Clinton singing "I Want You Back" directly to the White House.