Being single is a lot like the game Othello. It only takes a minute to become single, but a lifetime to master. These ladies are doing it right.
1. This woman who won the wedding photobooth game...all by herself.
Her imaginary friend wouldn't kiss her back in the last photo. (via)
(Don't miss this guy who had a very similar idea.)
2. This lady who has an entire Instagram account dedicated to her relationship with her JanSport backpack.
Guys, my JanSport and I have been friends for 10 years now. We finally decided it was time to take things to the next level. It's our first official date!! Taking a stroll through the west village. It's such a beautiful night and there's a dude playing a cello on the sidewalk?? Things are getting pretty romantic pretty fast... #jansportdate
A photo posted by Gen Blau (@heresthedoodle) on
They said "yes." She said "kill me." (via)
Who's got two fingers, a thumb, and no more patience? This gal.
4. This genius who knows one more sip of her drink is infinitely more rewarding than a lifetime of marriage.
"Mmm hmm. Very interesting. Sllluuuuurrrrppp." (via)
I'll settle for you, cosmopolitan.
5. The woman who got this #SayThanks video from her ex-boyfriend and just laughed at it.
6. Pretty much everyone on this list of people who have had to cover up a tattoo of their ex's name.
Putting "Screw You" up top followed by a comma would also have been acceptable. (via)
7. The recently-dumped girl who upgraded all her photos with her ex-boyfriend to include Beyoncé instead.
Beyoncé is sincere in her commitment to her single ladies. (via)
8. This wonderful, maybe-insane, strong single woman who sends her family creatively demented Christmas cards about being single every year.
Well, technically you're paddling, but I don't have the heart to correct you. (via)
"I've had time to get good at Photoshop." (via)