Anyone who has ever been employed knows every company has its share of secrets. The bigger the company, the more important it is that that secret doesn't see the light of day. Thanks to the anonymity of the internet and some truly horrendous identity-hiding screen names, 13 of these secrets are coming out. Companies, prepare to have your whistle blown.
1. plantfuker shines light on a brand new Subway scandal.
2. ndividualistic says a customer service rep just needs to hear these magic words.
3. And Acicin reveals what a rep does when they don't want the customer to hear their magic words.
4. ChildofValhalla unveils a secret that comes out in the wash.
5. 11111one11111 shares a fresh restaurant scoop.
6. Puff_puff_ass reveals the truth about radio show call-ins.
7. borkencode has even worse news about TV.
8. ogenix reveals that printer ink is not just pricey, it's prissy.
9. derpsha gives every reason to just buy your baked goods in the frozen section.
10. evil420pimp's weird secret is that Dawn is even better than you think.
11. Hullu2000 has a tip for anyone who still uses graphing calculators.
12. isowolf knows why your app keeps crashing.
13. And finally, The_Hero_of_Legend reveals that you're better off donning that blue apron than work at the second (third?) most magical place on earth.