Some people just feel better buying the more expensive versions of things, but if you're not afraid of saving some money, here are 13 cheap versions of products people on reddit swear are just as good as their expensive counterparts.
1. a_great_thinker will never pay for expensively named cereal again.
2. student12543 points out that the wage gap isn't the only way society skims money away from women.
3. tivofanatico has a way to stick it to the late Steve Jobs.
4. tigerinhouston never spend more than a couple bucks on food that can be made in a truck.
5. Space_cat1776 will teach you how to be a basic bitch for less-than-basic prices.
6. ItMightBeTru3 doesn't believe in paying for bottles.
7. Hogwarts9876 has a great tip if you don't mind paying for the flight to Australia.
8. UnsuccessfulAtLife has a hot tip for anyone who is still trying to impress someone from the '80s.
9. OfficerBrando has you and your food covered.
10. Original_Jeballa has a tech tip for pretty much everyone who isn't stuck in the 90s.
11. enginerd808 knows Grey Goose's dirty little secret.
12. no_talent_ass_clown has a charming story about the value of time.
13. And finally, theres iBendUove, who clearly has no idea how expensive it is to keep a girlfriend.