Advertising

A 50-year-old man just spent three weeks in the hospital with—take a deep breath in—rotting genitals—let it out—because his wife poisoned his underwear. 

As The Mirror reports, Zhang, from the city of Hangzhou, China, was rushed to the hospital when he began experiencing shortness of breath and the sensation that, uh, his private parts were going bad. Apparently, Zhang had been arguing with his wife, and tests have determined that she soaked his underwear in an herbacide known as paraquat and let it dry for him to wear.