The realization that you're no longer 18 years old can come years after your 19th birthday and hit you like a ton of bricks (or VCRs, as the case may be). Over at AskReddit, people are sharing the stories of when they first realized that, damn, they had gotten oldsomehow. Warning: reading this might prompt some self-realizations.
1. The Back to the Future problem.
2. "No, tell me: who loves orange soda?"
3. "Is that by that anti-vaccine guy?"
5. He almost blew out his back finding the emoji key.
6. The babies-having-babies worry.
8. This one's hard.
9. When your dreams get smaller.
10. This one cuts deep.
11. "These doctors aren't even getting the Doogie Howser references I'm making!"