Here's everything you need to know for Wednesday, March 9th, 2016.
1. Carly Fiorina has endorsed Ted Cruz.
2. The odds of Marco Rubio getting the GOP nomination have dropped to 1%.
3. 'The Most Interesting Man In The World' is retiring from Dos Equis.
4. Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos says he'll put tourists in space in two years.
5. North Korea claims to have miniaturized nuclear warheads that can fit on missiles.
6. A Vermont man who was charged with repeatedly entering a home and stealing a cat was found incompetent to stand trial.
7. The source of a bloodstream infection that may have contributed to 18 deaths in Wisconsin is unknown.
8. Donald Trump got a property tax credit for people who earn less than $500k three years in a row.
9. Rapper 50 Cent must appear in a Connecticut bankruptcy courtroom to explain the photos of him with piles of cash he posted on Instagram.
10. Obama will skip Nancy Reagan's funeral to attend South by Southwest.
11. Beatles producer George Martin died.