No one has time to scour though all of the news anymore, so we decided to pick out the highlights for anyone with a short attention span. Here's a quick run-down of everything you need to know for Tuesday September 27th, 2016.
1. More than 80 million people watched the Clinton-Trump debate last night, making it the most-watched presidential debate ever.
2. Tyson Foods is voluntarily recalling more than 130,000 pounds of cooked chicken nuggets.
3. A community college in New Mexico is offering a new program that allows students to major in brewing beer.
4. A Florida woman faces armed robbery charges after police say she robbed an Arby's restaurant and then hailed a cab to get away.
5. Wilford Brimley is still alive.