We get it, you're far too busy and important to read all of the news, so here's a quick and dirty run-down of today's top stories. In less than 5 minutes, you can learn everything you need to know for Wednesday September 28th, 2016.
1. A driver in Oregon got a $136 ticket for using a cardboard cutout of Donald Trump's head to ride in the carpool lane.
2. The Pepe the Frog meme has been designated a hate symbol by the Anti-Defamation League.
3. The computer hacker who stole nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton pled guilty today.
4. A spokesman for the White House called the 9/11 bill veto override "the single most embarrassing thing the Senate has done since 1983."
5. The World Health Organization released a report saying 92% of the world breathes polluted air.
6. SpaceX's Elon Musk revealed his plan to put humans on Mars.
7. Former presidential candidate Howard Dean is under fire for suggesting Donald Trump's sniffling at the debate could be due to cocaine use.