It's terrible to be accused of something horrible, but it's even worse when you're not guilty! Reddit user maxfortitude posed the Internet a straightforward question, "What's the strangest thing you've ever been accused of?" that resulted in some bizarre answers. Turns out, people have really lived confusing lives full of treachery and deceit. Though one guy just got accused of having a big dong, which was apparently more stressful than it sounds? Here are some of the best things you can throw in someone's face during an argument that'll make them go, "Huh?"
1. This tech accused of self-touching.
2. This dude struggling to get the world to accept that he's exactly what he looks like.
3. This guy whose fictional self is a real horndog.
4. This hungry guy who wisely took it to go.
5. The legend who didn't actually do anything legendary.
6. The grandkid who didn't profit.
7. The birthday party guest who doesn't have the tape.
8. The kids who didn't throw the first stone.
9. This girl with crushed self-esteem.
10. These ladies who lost the right to choose whether they were even hypothetically pregnant.
11. This volunteer who is totally not a witch.
12. This person, who is now screening their phone calls.
13. The drama-starter who is not a drama queen.
14. This kid with a way-more-depressing 'Save Ferris' story.
15. This dude, who DOES NOT have a huge d*ck.
16. The movie-lover who loves the work, not the man.
17. The person who is not faking their accent.
18. The person who doesn't understand how they even got sucked into this.