If you've been following Leslie Jones over the past week, you know the star of Ghostbusters and our hearts is more excited about the 2016 Olympics than most of have ever been about anything, with a few exceptions (the birth of a family member, the all-female Ghostbusters, a breakfast buffet). Her tweets were such pure gold that she got flown to Rio yesterday to cover the events from there, so we're all about to see a lot more Leslie. Something else to be excited about! Especially when she briefly quit Twitter last month thanks to a bunch of racist trolls. But she's BACK, and more Leslie than ever.
Here are 17 tweets from Leslie about the Olympics that will remind you of the happiest, most exciting moments of life:
1. When you're getting ready for spring break.
2. When you're at your kid's little league game.
3. When you just got your American citizenship.
4. When you're a dad learning about technology.
5. When you're confused about a new fashion trend.
6. When you're not afraid to ask the hard questions.
7. When you just smoked that good, good weed.
8. When you know your kid is the best.
9. When you're excited but also terrified.
10. When you're at the club and DMX comes on.
11. When you're just learning about the male anatomy.
12. When you're giving your girlfriend a pep talk.
13. WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO RIO, BABY.
14. When you just got some new swag.
15. When you snap a selfie with your BFFs.
16. When you just met Matthew McConaughey.
17. When you get in bed after a day of slaying.
Stay slaying, @Lesdoggg! You're like human Zoloft and we need you now more than ever.