Even though women make up slightly more than half of the world's population, men are still somehow incredibly mystified by their behavior and biology. Dudes have a lot of questions, but most know that some of these questions are kind of ridiculous and not appropriate to actually ask. But that's why the Internet is a thing: for information! Here are the questions some guys on Reddit would really, really like a woman to answer for them.
1. Yes, but not at yours, neodagreat.
Do you look at men's junk the way we look at your boobs?
2. Yes, but only yours, Dellell.
Do you ever notice when guys get boners in public?
3. KhatriPande should be more embarrassed that he's never heard of the urethra.
Do women pee through vaginas or the buttholes? I'm embarrassed i dunno the answer
4. Probably both, Anonymous177674?
Why do you wear yoga pants? Is it because they are comfortable or because they make your ass look nice?
5. The answer you're looking for, KarthusWins, is "like a vagina."
What does it feel like to have a vagina? For men, it's just a feeling of something hanging off our groin area. Is it the inverse for vaginas?
6. The answer you're looking for, ohnoimgonnarunoutofr, is "a lot."
How much does it hurt to get smacked in the vag, compared to like, getting punched in the gut?
7. The answer you're looking for, rcwhiteky, is "yes, please stop, rcwhiteky."
Do you notice when men check you out?
8. Anyway you want, deleted user. It's the go-go Aughts!
How should a guy "style" his pubes to make it look "presentable"?
9. The one thing gay men and women agree on is that possieur is super hunky.
Do you also find attractive what gay guys find attractive? I turn a lot of heads when I pass by gays, but the case is not the same for women. I just want to know if I look good for women as well.
10. MacDerfus should probably see a doctor.
Do boobs itch as much as balls do?
11. There are apparently some non-brunch areas of Instagram and thescentofwater is all over them.
Have ever tasted your period blood?
I'm not some weirdo, I saw something on Instagram that said something like "every girl has done this at least once" and it sounded gross, so is it true?
12. No, YourLocalMonarchist, except when they jump up and yell, "Think fast, punk!"
Do your boobs knock you off balance sometimes? (such as when you are running)
13. The_Legend_of_Jaelon took this question very, very seriously.
If you could place a third boob anywhere on your body, where would it be?
14. Somebody was going to ask this question. And that person happened to be Barbar21.
Is squirting real? Do all women squirt?
15. ShitbirdMcDickbird gets to the bottom of things.
Does it not weird you out that guys see your butthole a lot?
Girls buttholes are on display way more often than guys just by nature of sexual positions and where things are located. As a man, my butthole is the most private part on my body. I don't think another person has seen my butthole since I stopped wearing diapers, so it's weird to think about if I was a woman suddenly my butthole gets a lot more exposure.
16. In all seriousness, the answer to this question from spinflip is the kind of basic biology they should teach in sex ed class to everybody, and not just girls.
So, do girls periods start suddenly? I hear them talking about "My period came yesterday afternoon." Is there a definite moment when they start? Do they ramp up over the course of a few hours, or does it hit 100% all at once?
17. And this one from nucklehead8, too? Maybe? There's a lot of science to unpack here.
Does drinking alcohol on your period give you a very heavy flow because your blood is thinner?