Sally Nixon is an Arkansas-based illustrator who just finished up a project where she drew at least one picture a day. Most of the moments she chose to draw came from ordinary parts of her life. "When you take on a project like that, coming up with subject matter everyday can be difficult," she told Mashable. "My own daily routine became a great source of inspiration." You'll recognize many of these moments from your own life—unless your life is, like, wildly glamorous. In which case, what are you doing on Someecards, Rihanna?
1. When you're eating pizza and watching Kimmy Schmidt with your pals.
2. When you feel like "cooking."
3. When somehow you've traveled 20 years into the past.
4. When you read Bossypants for the millionth time.
5. When you're glaring at the table next to you.
6. When you're messing up your nail art.
7. When you'd rather be anywhere else but shopping.
8. When you give into your dog's commands.
9. But it's OK because he lets you use him as a pillow.
10. When you have to take off your shoes to eat donuts.
11. When your dog won't let you sh*t in peace.
12. When you've burnt your toast but you'll deal.
13. When you're doing what you do every night.
14. When you're bored at a relative's house.
15. When you're re-reading Harry Potter because you can't handle adult books right now.