Everything has a catch. For example, kids get everything for free, but in return they must suffer the humiliating indignity of having to write thank you notes. But the thing with kids is that they have no filter. They're more or less sociopaths because they haven't learned how to pretend to be good people like the rest of us yet, so even those thank you notes are seeped in passive-aggression if not utter hostility.
1. She would do anything for love.
2. Needs improvement.
3. Wii are so sorry.
4. It's the thought that counts.
5. Fair is fair.
6. Just a heads-up for next time.
7. You're all wet.
8. It was either that or jail.
9. Bills, bills, bills.
10. Just SO much great…stuff.
11. Ah, but it's a certainty.
12. Let's make a distinction.
13. All the other kids like homework, but not this one.